THE FIRST LOGO OF PETROL OFISIPetrol Ofisi was established in Istanbul in 1941 with nine employees and 2.5 million Turkish lira of capital. The first general manager Talha Sabuncu decided to use the female wolf, a main figure in the Turkish mythology, in the company’s logo. Talha Sabuncu was skilled in these matters and drew a wolf with its curved tongue visible among its teeth, and put it in a red circle: the logo of one of Turkey's major corporations was thus born.
The first lubricants factory was established in 1953 as a lubricants blending plant in Derince.
Petrol Ofisi official vehicles participated in Flower Festival parades.
Celebrities were engaged for the first time in Petrol Ofisi newspaper ads; one of the best Turkish theater players Mrs. Yıldız Kenter became the first famous face of Petrol Ofisi.
The first fleet consisting of Reis and Pilot type tankers started to operate in 1972.
In 1973, Şeyda Odyakmaz was appointed as the General Manager of Petrol Ofisi and thus became the first female general manager in a state institution in the history of the Turkish Republic.
12,430 tons of lubricants were exported to Iran for the first time.
After the privatization, Petrol Ofisi moved its Head Office to the building in Maslak.
Petrol Ofisi filling stations have become a center of attraction for customers to the Silver Project initiated after the privatization.
Petrol Ofisi became the strategic partner of the We are bound by heart in order to support all local projects of young people with the slogan, “We are bound by heart”.
Petrol Ofisi has become the official title sponsor of the Turkish Grand Prix in the Formula 1.
Petrol Ofisi became the official sponsor of the National Football Team.
Samsun Terminal team was awarded with Global Diamond Awards due to their courage and superior performance in rescue and rehabilitation efforts in terminal and surrounding during the flood disaster in Samsun.
Petrol Ofisi opened the first of its e-Power charging units for electric cars.